Lafayette Criminal Defense Lawyer
At the law firm of Chris Villemarette, Trial Lawyer, we focus, in all cases, on our clients’ needs and priorities. We know that you contact an attorney when you have a serious problem — we make it our job to fight for a positive outcome. No matter your need, we offer experienced, assertive legal representation.
Experienced Personal Injury Representation
Because we understand the significant challenges an accident can have, we seek maximum compensation for clients who have suffered serious personal injury as a result of another’s negligence. We also protect the interests of children, spouses and parents in wrongful death cases. Claims we handle include:
- 18-wheeler accidents: If your vehicle was hit by a semi or tractor-trailer, we employ our experience in truck accident investigation and knowledge of truck safety regulations to pursue maximum compensation for you.
- Other motor vehicle accidents: If you were injured in a car accident, motorcycle crash, drunk driving accident, ATV accident, or boating accident, we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist claims: We can review your policies to see if you are covered, and our lawyer has been highly successful in recovering compensation for the victims of uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- Defective products: From trampoline accidents to injuries sustained in elevator accidents, we aggressively pursue negligent manufacturers, building operators or engineering firms responsible for the harm caused by defective or faultily designed products.
- Catastrophic injuries: We are aggressive in seeking the compensation needed for all of your short- and long-term needs following a serious brain injury, back and spinal cord injury, amputation, multiple fractures, severe burns or wrongful death.
- Medical malpractice: We provide results-driven advocacy for victims of medical malpractice, including surgical errors, birth injuries and nursing home neglect or abuse.
Other Practice Areas We Handle
Our firm also provides skilled advocacy in divorce and family law concerns, including child custody and support, property division, paternity actions, post-judgment modification or enforcement, and allegations of domestic violence.
We also defend those accused of misdemeanors and felonies, ranging from DUI/DWI and drug offenses to serious violent crimes. As an experienced trial lawyer, our Lafayette criminal defense attorney provides the honest counsel and aggressive representation you need in court.