866-574-4740 (Toll Free)
At the law office of Chris Villemarette, Trial Lawyer, we protect our clients' interests in many matters, including but not limited to:
- Car wrecks and 18-wheeler accidents : Aggressive advocacy for those suffering from a personal injury resulting from the negligence of others. We have helped accident victims suffering from soft tissue injuries, broken bones, muscle injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, spinal cord injuries and brain trauma. We also represent clients who have lost loved ones in wrongful death cases.
- Medical malpractice : If you suspect your parent has been abused or neglected in nursing homes, trust in our experienced representation. We also assist victims of medical malpractice, including negligent surgery and negligent birth injuries.
- Family law : Protect your property and parental interests in divorce, child custody and visitation determinations, child support proceedings, and division of property. We also work for swift resolution of domestic violence matters.
- Criminal defense : We defend against charges of drug offenses, domestic violence, DWI/DUI, identity theft, traffic offenses, juvenile crimes, and violent crimes such as murder, assault and armed robbery.
Contact us today at 337-205-7593 to schedule a free consultation.
Chris Villemarette, Trial Lawyer
3404 Moss Street
Lafayette, LA 70507
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1994
- Louisiana College, Pineville, Louisiana - 1991
- Major: Accounting